Gear! packs, crampons, grigri, biners, nuts.

Giles

The funds are running low and I want to take another trip this winter. Help a friend out and buy some gear. I live in Seattle, and would prefer seattle area deals but I am willing to ship, especially if you want more than one item. You can pm me if you want, but the best way to get in touch with me is to call my cell – 206 849 6445. Cash would be best. Im trying to figure out the photo posting… photos may be found in yard sale gallery for now (sorry!).

All prices are obo, please make any reasonable offer.

Thanks!

Chris

Merrell Approach shoes: size 9 mens (basically brand new) $35

Grigri: seen some use but like all Grigri’s will probably last forever. Soon to be a collectors item!!!!!! $35

Metolius power cam: #5 (black) $20

Metolius nuts: 2-4, and 6-10. (Seen some use, not much). $40

BD Cyborg Crampons: these are not the stainless, they are from several years ago. No anti-balling plates. Minor rust (not a big deal), and pleanty of life left in frontpoints. $55

BD ATC: $5

Petzl Williams locker . (Almost new) $7

Petzl Am’D locker. (Almost new) $7

Camp Tri-Cams: Red and Brown (new) $15 each (no photo, but never used)

BD ice screws. 7 of them. 2 of the long ones, 5 in the mid range. These are the generation right before they added the crank handle. These particular screws have had cracks retrofitted onto them. The crank doesn’t fold down like the new ones but it functions the same. Minor rust, could use some WD-40, for best results with these I would recommend sharpening them, but they work alright. Good starter set of screws. $10 eachAssorted biners. $3 Each (no photo)

Chacos: men’s 9.5 (or 9 or 10…) black. Indestructible $25 (no photo)

Climbing movies: Psyche, Hard grit, Too the Limit (Huber brothers speed climbing). Any offer.

Rope: I don’t remember the name but it’s a Mammut and it’s 10.2. Being tan, it’s fairly dirty and about 4-5 years old. Exclusively a cragging rope, never seen crampons of anything like that, but has seen a few falls obviously. Make any offer. Maybe you want to make a rope rug?

FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR A PACK:

I have to packs to sell : and 38L NF for ice climbing, and a 90L (abouts) osprey that’s super comfortable. Photos to come / you can always come look. Or i can text you a photo?

TNF Pack: “Spire” 38 Liter bomber ice tool attachments, gear loops on waist belt. Love this pack but I have too many. $60

Osprey 90L (huge). Comfortable!

Edited by Giles

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic