• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
cwired

Spring partners - New to PDX.

Longtime reader, 1st time poster. New to SE Portland.

East Coast:(past climbing in Presidentials (NH), Katahdin (winter attempt),Ice in Crawford Notch, Keene Valley). Seneca Rocks, WV was home turf for summer rock.

Spent the last 5 years in Albuquerque and played in the San Juans. Needles/Ouray. Avy level 1 in 2009 (Silverton Avy School). Have rock/ice/ski/avy gear.

Mostly looking for some easy 'getting to know you' climbs. Maybe someone who knows Hood well - I don't. Then on to other things.

11 stone. 1.73 meters.

I'm new to SE portland as well. It sounds like you have a bit more climbing experience than I do. I only do rock, haven't made the transition to ice or backcountry yet. I've got a lot more gym experience in than I do outdoor but I'm looking to change that.

I'm originally from the east coast, about 30min west of Manhattan.

Still looking for a partner?