Goal0 - Legit?

bronyraur

In the market for a reliable solar charger for upcoming Alaska expedition. Anybody have experience with Goal0 solar chargers? Fairly new, but from what I've seen it looks promising. Killer video on the site but I'm looking for a solar charger to keep me going in Alaska's variable weather not the high Sierra sun that they show in their promo video. Anyhow, if you or someone you know has any feedback positive or negative I'm all ears. Thanks guys.

Goal0 - Sherpa 50 Kit

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used some of the Goal0 products. They seam OK, though the small solar charger I used for usb products didn't really work. Not sure if something was wrong with the unit I had but after multiple hours of solid sunlight my iphone hadn't charged at all.

The Goal0 battery pack I've used felt bulkier than the comparable Brunton battery packs that I have. Maybe this means they are more durable but generally speaking the external durability hasn't been an issue for me. Its all about the internals and battery life.

I'm sure they are fine and on par with the Brunton stuff. I'd get which ever one you can get a better deal on. I've gotten brunton stuff on amazon for a really good deal.