• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pope

Was It Alpenglow, or Big Lou's Brilliance?

Kurt, thanks for helping out on Nordic Patrol-

I don't yell at anyone except people that may not be listening to me and giving me atitude

sometimes it's tough up there, I've been working on my people skills

I have a (volunteer) job to do down there and I try to do it well

I have a hat and a vest with a patch on it and that's it

you have your right to your opinion, I have the right to mine but I don't like you flipping me dis over what I do, buddy, or disparaging me on other threads

what's the problem, do you need to put me down to feel better about yourself?

I'm was enjoying the original purpose of this thread, Big Lou sightings ,and feel disgusted with myself to allow your opinion of me to bring it down with all our bickering, so to everyone else, I apologize

[This message has been edited by Beck (edited 08-15-2001).]

Beck: People like alpineK should bow to your (as Erik Cartman would say) athoriti. You and your Nordic epulets (sp?) are the "MAN" above tree line in MRNP. While the K was still in high school, you were hanging your ass out 40' above Lake Superior. You know lots of secret shit, and how to puke in a helicopter. You are ready 24*7 to answer booty call for Tacoma Mountain Rescue. You are a god, and I worship you!