Mt. Hood Snow Cat spots avail Sat 6/26 at 11PM.

summitbagger

I have a Mt. Hood Snow Cat booked on Saturday, June 26 at 11PM (midnight to 2:00AM slots fully booked by guided groups). My group is only 3 people so I have 9 spots. Cost will range from $17 to 50, depending on how many people we get. Please email me: ericyabu@gmail.com

Edited by summitbagger

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking my 10 year old son up to camp Muir on Thursday and Friday but have been wanting to do Hood for some time. Normally, I'd prefer to slog it up the mountain but am open to snow catting it up if you're team is open to letting me rope in with you. I've summited Rainier, Adams, Glacier Peak, Baker and Munku-Sardik in Siberia. I've promised my wife I'd try to climb only when I can find at least one other experienced climber to go with - and that's been a challenge at times. What do you think? Let me know soon if possible as I'd be changing some other plans to make this happen. Best to email me at Gardner@Coldkerins.com or call 206-497-9848. If you're not open to me roping in with you - no prob, just let me know. If you are open to it - then let me know how experienced your group is. Thanks. I just saw your email address and dropped you a note.

Edited by Gardner