gear to be returned to friends of jeremy park

I was at index on Tues preparing to climb princely and Jeremy walked by and was talking to some guys coming off princely. I chatted with them while belaying my buddy. The guys just coming off princely asked us to clean a couple of nuts that they were going to clean on rap until they realized that their rap line did not coinside with their climbing line. I climbed princely and cleaned the nuts. We then did Dr. Sniff a couple of times and went up to do Julie's roof. By the time we got down at about 6:30 or so they were all gone. So all this to say I'm looking for those guys so I can return their gear. So Jeremy if you see this post pm me the phone# of those guys so I can get their gear back to them or if you know Jeremy make him aware of this post. I know one of the guys names it was Christian. If you think you are one of these two guys pm me and give me a discription and qty of the gear and any other accurated details and I will get the gear back to you.

Dave

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dave,

Sorry it took so long for me to get back. I am not sure where you live but it might be easiest to just drop it off at the OR store with my name on it. If that doesn't work give me a call at 406-270-3157 and we'll talk about a time/place we can exchange the equipment. Thanks again for the help retrieving the gear for my friends