LOST: 2x BD Whippets at Salmon la Sac

JoshK

Very bummed about this...looks like I left my two whippets next to where my car was parked near the Salmon la Sac sno-park this past week. If anybody happened to come across them or know a sledder or skier that picked them up, I'd be very gracious to know, those damn things are big $$ and I use them all the time. :'(

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your whippets. Doubt a sledder would take them. Were you parked in the actual snopark lot or along the road? BTW - Do you drive an older Japanese pickup w/a "Free Tibet" sticker? I see that truck up there all the time, but never its owner. Guessing it's a skier.

I was on the road just outside the huge sno-mo lot, about 30 feet in front of the winter closure sign with the pictuers of the snowshoer and skier. Nope, the pickup isn't mine. I'm considering driving over there and seeing if I can find them, though I figure the chances are slim and then that is another $40 in gas and 5 hours wasted. :/