Packed up, ready to go...

ken4ord

.... and off on a mini adventure, its not climbing, but it should be interesting.

The weekend goes like this, go to work with bike and rucksack (weighted with 3 bottles of red wine and the 10 essentials), leave work and brave the traffic through downtown Dhaka, through the narrow alleys of Old Dhaka to the Buriganga River, meet up with some friends and good number of people I don't know for a trip on an overnight boat down south. Overnight hopefully consume 3 bottles of red that I don't want to carry cycling from Borishal to Bagarhat (130km) over the next two days. No sleeping arrangements, just plan on tenting it some place along the way, but I don't have a tent, actually all I need is some place to lay my mat, probably won't use a tent nor bag. Cycling along the way maybe I will find some stuff that I can play on, especially since I am pedaling the beast (the Bullit), but who knows it going to be a scorcher (100F) I might just want to get the ride over with. We'll see. From Bagarhat, (I am sure I got this name completely botched, anyways) it is an overnight bus back to Dhaka to possibly arrive in time for work. I'll know on Sunday.

Won't get to see the wife and kids all weekend. :cry:

What's your weekend looking like?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days