Bushwhacker Wilderness Advanced First Aid course

dkemp

The Bushwhacker Climbing Club is proud to sponsor a Wilderness Advanced First Aid course in Carnation, WA, Thursday through Sunday, April 29 - May 2. Cost is $395.

Wilderness first aid is a crucial skill set for anyone that hikes, backpacks or climbs in the mountains. Plus there is a lot of cross over education that is useful in a city setting. Also you should know that its a very fun time with quality people. Good stuff!

The WAFA curriculum was developed by Wilderness Medical Associates and is taught around the country by certified instructors. This four-day intensive course combines classroom and homework with lots of hands-on scenarios. The instructor we hired is top notch, and has taught this course all around the world. The included books and workbooks are thoroughly researched and easy to use.

The club is providing lunch each day. On Friday I will personally drive to Carnation with my kid Elliott to provide a pancake breakfast for the students. :winksmile: And that, my friends, is why I am president of the club. Well ... that plus no-one else wants to do it.

Membership in the club is not required. Participants must be at least 16 years old.

Bushwhacker WAFA course, April 29 - May 2. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic