FS or FT: Nepal EVO GTX boots, size 44.5

Jon H

Picked up a pair of La Sportiva Nepal Evo's in size 44.5, but they're a hair too small for me - my toes bump the front. Would really love to trade them for a 45 or 45.5.

I will also sell them for $325. Add $15 for shipping if you're not local to NJ/NY.

They're in FANTASTIC shape, very lightly used, and no damage at all. Just some surface scuffs. Even the rubber "nubbin" texture is still there on the sole. They come with the original box and packaging and the velcro spare ankle cuffs - just like new!

Pics available for serious buyers, but no tire kickers please.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Am interested in a pair. I have been looking for a deal on these in that size. I will be climbing adams, shukstan, baker, and rainer this summer. I would like to get a pick of these boots. I can only offer $250 for them since they were used and I also have alot of other mountaineering gear yet to buy. Let me know if you are interested

Hi Jon,

A colleague of mine is intersted in your boots, and can offer $300 and arrange to meet you for pickup. He tried getting an account here, but it's not working. If you send me your contact info, I'll get you two guys in touch.

Did we climb together at Devil's Kitchen one day this winter with MikeR?

Kathy