Partner for BOLIVIA/SOUTH AFRICA - Spring 2010

therunningdog

Hey Folks!

So, I'll be in Bolivia visiting family in April. I'll be available to do some climbing/trekking in Bolivia from April 10-30 or so. I realize it is a bit early in the season down there, but if anyone is going to be in the area, and is interested in some alpine adventures and exploring...shooooot me an email.

Also: I'll be in S. Africa May-June for the World Cup. :brew: I'd love to find a partner or two for climbs there.

I'm interested in pretty much any type of climbing...and open to ideas. Getting up a big 6000 meter peak in Bolivia would be cool...and doing some trad routes on Table Mountain in RSA would be sweeet, too.

Sweet! Send me and email or let others know if you think they might be interested!

Tim Halder

therunningdog@yahoo.com

206-851-9980

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up TIm? We met in Mazama a while back. You were with TJ. I maybe be in South Africa the later part of June and beginning of July. Thats a big maybe. If not I have a good climbing buddy from there and I might be able to hook you up with her or at least maybe pass you some resources to find a partner. Keep in touch.