1992 Toyota 4Runner - Runs Great - $1200

dalius

The time has come to sell my first car. This 4Runner has served as a great roadtrip/climbing vehicle, a cargo transport vehicle durting my remodel, and my commuter vehicle for work as well. Great all around car. The 4-Cylinder is not as big as a gas guzzler as the 6-cyl. This car still gets 21+mpg on the highway, 18-20 in the city. The engine and drivetrain are in great shape. Replaced cylinder head, clutch, radiator, water pump, rear main seal in '05 because I wanted to engine to last a long time. Starter replaced in '05 as well. Toyota replaced the steering rod relay in '06 due to recall. Have all service paperwork. The body and interior of the car are definitely a bit worn. There are dents, mainly in the driver's side quarter panel, but in the door and sides as well (I rolled into a snowbank during a blizzard on the way to Jackson one winter). I've got a crack in the windshield I haven't repaired. The car definitely looks well used, but it has lots of life left it it! The 4WD has been great in the mountains and the snow, the back is great for sleeping in when it's too wet to set up a tent, and I always amaze myself as to what I can fit into it! This car can carry a lot of lumber, and with the back window down, I've hauled 12 and 14-foot boards, no problem (It has a back window that rolls up and down along with a tailgate, not a hatchback). Get yourself a great all-around 4Runner on the cheap today! Contact via email with any questions or if you'd like to set up an appointment to see it.

Priced to Sell!

Color: Blue

Miles: 162,011

Engine: 2.4L 116 HP 4 Cylinder

Manual 5-Speed Transmission

Contact me at daliusg at yahoodotcom if interested!

toyota1.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic