[TR] Boston Basin - Torment - Forbidden Traverse 8/18/2009

denalidevo

Trip: Boston Basin - Torment - Forbidden Traverse

Date: 8/18/2009

Trip Report:

Even though I managed to get out yesterday to WWI Wall at Exit 32 yesterday AM, the rain has given me opportunity to put the finishing touches on some TR's from the past summer. Here's one from my second attempt on the T-F Traverse in August:

http://denalidevo.net/climb/2009/08/alpine-climb-torment-forbidden-traverse.html

Full text w/ pics (even more linked to on my flickr page) - click on 'em to enlarge the wee details.

Gear Notes:

Light and fast baby!

Approach Notes:

Routefinding on Torment's South Ridge route is a b*tch

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You been goin to ww1 with Jeremy? Did he RP Chronic yet?

He did RP Chronic and 2 other 13's since..not bad for just under 2 years since he started...prick.

Devon, all this time I thought you were working on Rainier in the summers and you were just galivanting about the N Cascades.

You been goin to ww1 with Jeremy? Did he RP Chronic yet?

He did RP Chronic and 2 other 13's since..not bad for just under 2 years since he started...prick.

Devon, all this time I thought you were working on Rainier in the summers and you were just galivanting about the N Cascades.

Badass...

Hey Don, my finger is still F'ed! I've completely stopped doing anything aggravating towards it. I hope to be climbing again early January..maybe December if I'm lucky.

Edited by Rafe1234

• 4 weeks later...