Partner / Mentor

Vernman23

Ok so im 21 male and looking for someone to kinda mentor me I guess, im in good shape and go to college (not some fat guy who is going to be a danger). Im getting into alpine climbing and mountaineering and think it would be cool to have someone experienced help me out a little more and maybe make some friends who do it cause I have none. I have part of a Trad rack...stopper set, 60m single rope, part of hex set, cams from BD camalots from .3-2, 10 quick draws... Looking for someone who knows what they are doing and wouldnt mind sharing their knowledge. Im a fast learner. I live in the index area i can always drive buy beer and dinner have a ton of free salmon to give out if you like that lol. sounds like a personal add or something but i guess im just trying to see what works. I can climb up to 5.8-.9 used to be able to do 5.10s pretty consistently but took a few years off sport climbing. The 8-9th im taking a lead climbing class in Leavenworth so maybe after or before that I can meet up with someone and go climbing...ok enough thanks for looking and any help...

"Sorry I cant hang out tonight im hitting the internet and going on a friend hunt!"

Edited by Vernman23

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic