Glacier Peak Summit; Need Partners, GUIDE?

Hello, first of all..I'm new here. :wave:

I've had an ongoing thread on www.nwhikers.net for a partner(s) to summit Glacier Peak with me. I'll post what I posted there, to spare you all my rambling.

I'm in need of a partner(s) to summit Glacier Peak via White Pass off the Lil Wenatchee trail, perhaps taking a high route on the return down through Lightning Creek to intersect White River trail...

Dates are going to be negotiable depending on who can come and what their schedule looks like, but for now I'm shooting for July 23,24,25 and come back 26.

I am an experienced backpacker, with knowledge of wilderness travel and glacier travel.

Anyways, please contact me via e-mail, chris24eph@gmail.com or just shoot me a PM.

I haven't done Glacier Peak before and I'd like to bag this one this season. I've been doing a lot of research and this weekend I'm going up to check out the LCHR (No summit this weekend). I'm from Ephrata,WA...which is about 30-40 minutes away from Wenatchee.

Let me know, via e-mail or PM!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic