Leavenworth, WA or thereabouts May 16-19

getoutside

I'm heading from Vancouver, BC out to Leavenworth, WA with a group of kayakers to hit the Wenatchee and other local rivers from Friday to Monday. The other kayakers may hit up some rivers that are beyond my abilities, so I'm bringing my personal climbing gear (no rope) in case somebody or a group would be able to join me for some climbing in the area (Leavenworth, Index, is Vantage close enough maybe also?). I can get a ride into Leavenworth but you'd have gear, wheels and local knowledge to get us out from there. Mostly into crack climbing, can lead trad to 5.10, sport probably a bit harder. If this actually works out I will happily buy lunch and take you out for a beer after!

I won't be able to get online after I post this, so the best way to contact would be by text or voicemail. Maybe text "climbing" or something, with your name and number and I'll call you from a payphone. Number to text is 778.839.7445. Or leave a voicemail at 778.836.9683. Those are Canadian numbers, by the way.

A bit about me - I'm 25, came out west after university and have been totally into the climbing, backcountry skiing and whitewater kayaking since I arrived. I'm fun and friendly, and an attentive and reliable belayer.

Thanks, hope to see you in the mountains!

Eddie

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic