Partner(s) for Pdx/WA climbing July 17-22 & wkds

Rachael

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone/a few people who are up for climbing near Portland on weekends and then possibly arranging a Washington (Icicle Canyon or North Cascades) or Smith trip for the 3rd weekend in July (18-22). I am particularly fond of multi-pitch crack routes (on granite or tuff?) but like all climbing. I'm also interested in less-difficult alpine routes that involve a longer approach (traversed Ingall's Peak last summer).

I lead trad and have a rack, and have so far been very comfortable leading 5.7 for about three years. I can follow clean to 5.10a/b, though, have knowledge and am interested in climbing harder. I'm also a cyclist and am interested in cycling, backpacking, etc. to climbing destinations.

Meeting up:

I'd like to climb with you a couple times probably before embarking on a trip, and I live in Portland. I'm currently looking for a car (so I may have one soon) but right now commute to Broughton/other places by bicycle or with others.

Thanks and please email me if you want to meet up and climb!

-Rachael

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days