Looking for summer adventure buddies in Bellingham

BaWiLLi000

I need a team. For years now, I’ve dreamed of struggling up the side of mountains, willing myself up the final pitch of a rock wall or riding my bike for days and days at a time. Unfortunately, it seems all I ever do is daydream. None of my long time friends hike, climb or bike. And I’ve been so busy with school during the week and work on the weekends that I haven’t been able to break into any of these things either.

I’m determined to change that. I’m looking to put together a small group of good people for an adventure packed summer. I’d love to climb Baker a few times, Glacier, Shuksan, Hood maybe Ranier. We could do some sport climbing day trips here and there. I’m also planning a 3-4 week long bike trip for August. So far it’s just me going. Anyone interested?

I’m not a complete novice. I do a lot of backpacking, some sport climbing, and some road biking. I just want more. Anyone interested in putting together a little adventure gang of 3-5 people to take full advantage of the summer weather with?

I’m expecting some flames in response of this post, but I assure you, I’m motivated and extremely eager to get this going. E-mail me if you’re interested and we’ll meet for coffee or something and maybe plan a trip.

By the way, I don’t have a car, which explains why it’s been so hard for me to get out and enjoy the backcountry as much as I’d like. And I am a Western student, so other Bellinghamers would be ideal as we could hit up the Rec for a little late night bouldering here and there.

Let’s get this going! If you’re apprehensive because I don’t have a lot of experience, e-mail me anyway. We’ll meet up and I’ll prove to you I’m serious about this.

If you’re seriously interested, shoot me an e-mail at bwilliams@twd2.com.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic