Technica ICON ALU ski boots for sale - US 10.5

ericb

Top of the line performance boot that retailed for ~$700 new, and I bought them used at Ski Mart (consignment) but never ended up using them. I ordered another pair online to compare fits without realizing there were no returns at Ski Mart....doh.....

The shells are in excellent shape with hardly a scratch - whoever skied these has much better technique than I do. There are a few spots on the liners where the thin exterior cover wore through that have been patched, and there's one spot where the previous owner removed a little foam to relieve a pressure point but only cosmetic stuff that won't impact the boot performance at all. Custom foot beds are included.

Paid $150 + tax, and would love to get $150 back. There was a pair in not nearly as good condition selling for $225 when I bought them. I'm in Seattle and could do Paypal (shipping additional) for out-of-towners.

DSC_0021.JPGDSC_0023.JPGDSC_0022.JPGDSC_0028.JPGDSC_0027.JPGDSC_0024.JPGDSC_0026.JPGDSC_0025.JPG

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic