Vantage / Kennewick-area partner wanted

davo

Just moved to Kennewick from Portland and looking for partners to check out the area. Would like to climb mostly within 100-200 miles of Kennewick/Tri-cities area (presumably Frenchmans/Vantage, Spring Mtn, etc) but up for longer hauls too. Can climb anytime (weekdays/wknds) and up to 5.12 sport/5.10d trad. Have trad rack and gear. PM if you'd like to climb sometime. I'm up for backcountry skiing/mtn biking in WA and OR, too.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings and welcome.

I live in K-wick, and would like to hook up sometime.

I'm not much for Vantage anymore (rode a column down there once), but would be up for Spring Mtn., Tieton, Banks Lake area, WA Pass, Leavenworth, and Lightning Dome (SF Clearwater River).

Currently don't get out much (wife and two kids under 6 yoa), but that may change soon as the kids are becoming more independent and require less parental oversight. As a result of this lack of regualr outdoor experieince, I currently lead in the 5.8/9 trad and 5.9/10+ sport range.

Also ice climb in the WI-3/4 range, alpine (when I can get the time) and volcano slogs. No mountain bike (road bike instead). haven't skied in 5 years (since getting the kids), so that gear is just hanging in the garage getting old.