FS: Patagonia R2 Fleeces. Made in USA! Medium

Delmarco

I just realized I had two of these whiles going thru some older gear I had in storage. I have red w/ black trim (pictured below) and a second one in all black. These are MADE IN THE USA before Patagonia sold off and shipped off in the late 1990s to do their part in the "cheap labour/poor quality song and dance revolution" overseas. These originally sold for $145 and are very warm and versatile. Just as warm as the TNF Denali minus the bulk.

Both are in like new, good condition. Stored in a clean room in ziplock baggies. No odors, stains, tears or damage.

Both are Men's Medium. You can buy either one of them or both. If only one sells I may end the listing and keep the other one to myself :-)

Asking $60 for each or $110 for both. Best Offers are welcomed!

PayPal. Easy.

2ce1_3.jpg

2e50_3.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sale pending.

However I realize that the red fleece belongs to my sister (These were X-Mas gifts long ago) and I ended up wearing both of them at various points over the years. So I claimed them both and stored them in the basement after I moved out my parent's a few years back. But my sis told me the red was always hers and she definately does not want it sold.

So I only have the Black R2 fleece for sale.