Climbing partner(s) needed

TheAxe

Just looking for some people to climb with. I live in the Everett, Wa area. Have climbed St. helens, Adams, Baring, Pilchuck too many times from every angle, North Gardner, and a bunch more. Looking to get into glacier travel and get up Baker/Rainer/Glacier etc. All geared up and know skills needed for crevasse rescue. All other climbing buddies keep backing out. :(

I am a well conditioned 24 yr. old guy in great shape. Help me out...

Edited by TheAxe

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Axe,

I am planning a trip to summit mt. Rainer, end of July meet another guy online whose climbing buddy backed out so look if you are interested we can have a three man rope team.

I climbed and summit Mt. Baker couple weeks ago graduated from a climbing school know crevass rescue.

I am in the Issaquah area. this other guy is coming from Los angeles .

Baps

I'm available M-TH this week. I've done the volcanoes from many routes so I'm a little tired of them. I would be interested in a 3 day trip to Spikard or Jack or a 1.5 day trip up Little Tahoma during this time.

I'm very fit with a lot of time off.

Have way too much experience on Hood year round (live in Portland), looking to get out to other climbs. Interested in most any 3-4 day climbs, have gear & serious transport. Happy in all weather. Intermediate snow/ice, currently well acclimated to 10-11K alt. PM back

Unfortunately not. I have tomorrow off, but work on Saturday and Sunday. Monday is off, but work on Tuesday and don't go back to work until Saturday. So, if Wed-Fri of next week work for you I can definately go.

Lukic