Stuff... for sale

Jake_Gano

All this stuff is well used and I'd be willing to let it go cheap. Make offers.

Wild Things denali parka, Men's large, blue with black trim. Like their belay coat, only older and a bit bulkier. Still burly warm.

Scarpa Inverno Mountaineering boots. Men's 11.5 (45). Old style purple tops. Needs new insoles. I used them for a month in the chugach and they worked great, but I used my leathers 95% of the time now, these just take up closet room.

Scarpa Inferno Rock Shoes. Men's 11. Red. I love these shoes and they've seen lots o' miles but they're still in really good shape. Scarpas have a reputation for serious quality and these will last you forever. I hate to see them go but I'm allergic to a chemical used in dying leather and these are real hard on my poor feet. Recent resoles. Probably would fit someone with a narrower foot and smallish toebox like me.

Frechman Coulee Rock Climbs, or something like that. Ford and Yoder. I have two copies. I don't think they print this any more. I would trade it for the Tieton guide.

Integral Designs baltaro goretex coat. Men's L or XL. Blue with red trim Pitzips, reinforced shoulders and elbows, and the best hood I've ever seen on a garment. I just don't use it very much.

These last three items I would let go for free or a beer if you come to moscow and pick them up. Otherwise I'd let them go for dirt cheap if you buy something else:

North Face 300wt. fleece. Men's XL. Black. I think the model is 'Polar Sun.'

Windshirt. Neon. Good for running/biking. Men's L.

Julbo Glacier glasses. The rubber coating over the wires on the sides are gone but I bet a little inguentity could take care of this. I'll even through in the case.

Edited by Jake_Gano

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic