Pair of Black Labs Available

rmncwrtr

The owner has terminal cancer and can't care for them anymore, and he'd really like to find a home for them while he's still able. He's heartbroken and hopes to find a family who can take both together.

Details: Black Labs, Male, Adult, Altered. Darlings Hunter and Fame are two gorgeous pure-bred labs, brothers, who find themselves needing a new home now that their owner has become too ill to care for them. They are truly wonderful dogs. The owner's grandchildren can crawl all over them and like a typical lab, they just lay there and love it. Both are neutered, and up to date on their shots. They are housebroken and are very well behaved. They are about 4 years old. Owner would love to keep these two boys together if possible; they are the best of friends.

The above was emailed to me from someone in my old bookclub. She lives in Wilsonville so I'm assuming the dogs are in the Portland Metro Area. There are pictures of the dogs, but I'm not tech-saavy enough to get them from the email to here so if you're interested in the dogs, pm with your email address and I'll forward them to you. Thanks.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic