Intuition Boot Liners, size 11, never molded - $75

Bug

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DM - I have a pair of EU 10.5 Verticals. Prior to heading up to Denali last year, I bought a pair of Intuitions directly from the company (I live in Vancouver, BC) and had them fitted at their warehouse. Basically, they stuffed the largest liner into the shell that would fit - I think it might have been a 12. According to the woman who did the work, during the moulding process, the foam "flows" around inside the liner to fit into any available space. It worked really well in my case, even though before she started the process the liner looked to be too big for the shell. So don't worry about the liner being a size too big.

Don't forget that the Koflach shells have a well that the heel on the liner fits into. You will need to fill that hole with a piece of hard foam or rubber before you fit the Intuitions.

At first glance the liners feel flimsy and feeble but those puppies are actually really hard wearing, toasty and super light. Worth every $$ if you suffer from cold feet like I do.

Edited by DaveH