Timothy Lake

Gimpy

I am going to be camping at Timothy Lake for a few days this week. I know there is a "secret" crag near there (it's too remote to ever become over-run so even though the secret is out it's not well known) and was wondering if someone would be willing to share the beta. Would be nice to know if it's all trad, mixed, sportified, and what the ratings are?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimpy, I could be wrong but the area right around Timothy Lake is rather flat. There is one possibility that I know of on the Collawash River. Its real obvious, 20 feet from the road on a large road cut where the road runs right along the river. Its 1 bolted crack, lota bolts too, and a couple of TR anchors but its gotta be 30 miles from Timothy. Are you thinking of Trillium Lake? Its up by Hood and indead has a secert crag, 'oooh very secert'.

Could be thinking of Trillium Lake. There are a few small cliffs shown on the map within one or two miles of Timothy, two look big enough for exploration.

I have scoped out the Calowash River wall, and it looks good too. I keep meaning to get out there with a trad climbing partner.