• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Jamin

Kyes Peak daytrip this Saturday, Don't miss it.

I am going to reattempt kyes peak this Saturday. I almost made it to the summit last Saturday so I know the route pretty well. Kyes is the highest peak in the monte cristo range. This peak has the most awesome glissade I have ever experienced. We did almost 1000 vertical feet in five minutes. The views are great also. Here is a link to my previous trip report. E-,ail me at j7jamin at yahoo.com if you want to come. http://www.nwhikers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14589&sid=8cd8ab05e8a826259ac182eff4360e78

Edited by Jamin

My partner and I are going to meet at the old Carnation smokestack in Monroe at 5:00 am. The smokestack is located near grocery outlet and is about 300 feet high. It should be a good trip. The weather should be great.

Edited by Jamin