FS: Soft Shell Pants NEW: Jacket too!

jbjbj

I am selling my Cloudveil Switchback Pants, size large. These are like new, great Scholler pants. I've worn them three of four times only, they just don't fit quite right - a little big for me. I don't know, maybe I am losing weight, but the seem to get bigger every time I put them on. These sell for $165.00 new - I'd like to get 100 bucks for them, which is a pretty good deal for someone. Could save you a bundle over paying retail plus tax and shipping for basically a new pair of Scholler pants. Located in Seattle. PM for contact info. Cloudveil Switchback

Just Added:

I totally forgot about a jacket I've had for a few years I'd like to sell as well. Also made by Cloudveil, it's an older Serendipity Jacket,red with grey on the bottom half of the sleeves, size small. Not sure where this came from - seemslike it's been in my closet forever. It's in great shape, but is probably one of the first of these to be made. Make an offer. Pics available of both, let me know if there are any questions.

Edited by jbjbj

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic