BETAMID FOR SALE...$60...GREAT CONDITION

Jarred_Jackman

BETAMID FOR SALE...GREAT CONDITION...ORIGINAL TENT BAG INCLUDED.

I have a Black Diamond Betamid for sale, here's the link in case you haven't seen a million of them already:

http://www.bdel.com/gear/betamid.php

This is the standard Betamid, not the lightweight version. This one weighs 2 lbs. There was a tear about 1/4" from the zipper catching the fabric, I seamsealed it and it's good as new. The tent has been used mostly in the snow so it's in great condition. I've probably used it 10-12 times. I want to sew my own and customize it a little more so don't need this one although it's been a great tent! I love it on the glaciers in the summer, super lightweight, yet good shelter, and if the skies are clear you can just sleep on top of it on the snow.

New it would cost $100

I'm asking $60

email with questions: jarredjackman@hotmail.com

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, easy, I'm not asking for a million bucks here, just a fair price on a good piece of equipment. I'll give it some more time and if I don't get any good bites I'll lower the price. That's sort of how things tend to work in the for sale world. If you're still interested and have some time between your speaking engagements for the rest of everyone else, maybe you'll want to buy it.

take care

Enjoy, I hear Betamids digest well with some Thyme sprinkled off the guyline loops....

But I do know for a fact, and I must pass this on to you.....

.....A 1986 bottle of Chianti would go perfect with your selection.