Outdoor Clothing Sale

recess

Lots of great gear for sale. All of it is clean and in good to great condition. I have pictures of everything if you would like me to e-mail to you.I do accept Paypal. Shipping on all items is $6 dollars-UPS carrier

If you have any questions or want to see pictures of items Email me:Domestica33@hotmail.com

SOLD-Marmot DriClime Jacket-Size Small-Grey/Blue-Great Condition. Great multi-use jacket/Wind Resistant/Lightweight(10.4 oz) $25

SOLD-Mountain Hardwear WIcked L/S Shirt-Size Small-Red-Great Condition/never worn. Lightweight/Wicking base layer(4.8 oz) $8

SOLD-REI Rock Jacket- Size Medium-Red-Like New Condition. Soft Shell Belay jacket w/hood(18 oz) $30

GoLite Waterproof/Breathable Rain Jacket- Size Medium-Green-Great condition. Lightweight(9.1 oz), Great for Hiking/Cut long in the torso. $20

SOLD-GoLite Nylon Pants-Size Medium-Black-Good Condition. Lightweight(5.9 oz) Nylon shell pants great for hiking. $7

SOLD-Prana Razor Knicker Pants-Size Small-Khaki-Like new Condition. Climbing Pant/Knicker Style $10

Montrail D-7 Approach Shoe-Size 11.5-Grey/Black-Good Condition. Approach/Hiking Shoe. $12

Salomon Sandal/Watershoe- Size 11-Black-Brand New/Never been worn. Open toe sandal with quick lace and a heel back.Great for water and summer use. $12

Edited by recess

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic