Were you on Juno tower?

wayne

I was wondering if we may have hit the party below us with rockfall and were we off route pitch 3-6.I think we were . We went left instead of doing the rest of the clean break.Ugly stuff over there. What did you think of the route? Mosquitoes? Sorry we dropped a rock!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You came really close but no cigar. [Eek!] Shit, what have I ever done to you? [big Grin] That was a big friggin rock.

We were going for it in a day and got to the base a little late. Looking back, we should of just gone for it. We'll have better luck next time I'm sure. What was wrong with the 4th pitch? Why was it scary?

Mosquitos were pretty harsh weren't they? How long did it take you guys to complete the route?

I was worried mostly because I havent run into you in a week or so! Friggin bizzarre how many times we have crossed paths!!The clean break pitch will kick you too far left if you let it and you will go up some munge pitches till you gain it back at the 6th pitch.you didnt get on it?I would definatly repeat it in a day with you.It is such a kill route.you saw us mired in the munge for sure