Raven Pro, Saris 3-bike, hardshells, other junk

Jake_Gano

Cleaning out the closet, this will probably end up on ebay if noone replies. Buyer payes shipping.

BD Raven Pro. 70cm. Basically new (used twice). I like it but there's no reason to own two full size axes when I can get some cash out of it. $100 new, asking $75

Saris 'Bones' Three Bike Rack. All original straps included. I used this thing to haul my bike across the country, used it around town maybe twice, then sold my car and bought a truck. This is incredibly modular and will fit about any trunk, hatchback or SUV. I'll try to dig up a picture. $140 new, want $75.

REI Goretex coat. A little rough. Has a (very small) cut and a couple also small stains. It has pit zips, hood, and several pockets. Any reasonable offer takes it.

Integral Designs Baltaro Coat. This was a very high end hardshell only a few years ago. It has the reinforced shoulders and elbows, pitzips, three-ply goretex, and very nice mesh-lined hood. Treated last winter with DWR restorant. It's customed cut but I where a large and don't have any freakish misproportions. It's cut big for layers. It's blue with red shoulders and elbows. $300 new, want $100.

Body and canopy to a Sierra Designs Clip Flashlight. This was handed down to me cleaning out a shed for the USFS. They were too cheap and lazy to buy some replacement poles, so I thought I would buy some poles and use it. It turned out I too was too lazy and cheap to buy some poles for it. Any reasonable offer takes it.

Speakers, 18X8X8 box, 5 inch cones, sound ok not great. By Sharp. Again, any reasonable offer.

Computer monitor. Old. You can pick it up in Moscow for $15. I paid $45 for it last year so you know your getting a deal.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic