WTB: Glaicier Sunglasses

RWP

Hey guys! I just signed up, and was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a certain style of shades that I've been lookin' for.

I want a pair of MEC Cirque Glaciers. HERE is the original link from MEC's site--before they decided to make them out of stock!

I'd take another brand too (Vuarnet etc.) as long as it's the same style. I only want the circular lenses, I'm not interested in any teardrop/pear shaped lenses--can get those anywhere.

Let me know if you can hook me up, and what you think is a fair price. All offers entertained, as long as it's for the desired style of lenses.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm still looking for these glasses. Price is pretty much open to any offers you'd like to make (and on condition/accessories), so let me know what you got.

Here are some photos of the glaciers. These are two different makers, but it's the same model really. It doesn't matter what the manufacturer is. As long as they're plastic. Accessories--side shields, retainer, nose bridge--are a plus, but it's alright if you don't have them.

Glaciers.jpg

glaciers2.jpg

Edited by RWP