Trade Metolius Power Cams for BD Cammalots?

gyselinck

Anyone want to trade numbers 5, 7, 8 Metolius Power Cams for a Black Diamond Cammalot size (old school cams) 1 and eaither another bd cam of any size (prefer a .1 or 4.5) or a bunch of pins. My metolius cams are used, but in perfect condition. Never have been fallen on, camming action is still as good as new. I just never liked Met. cams much and havent used them since I started using BD's. I am looking for the older ones, not the new bd cams. If you wanna trade pm me, I perfer you live in the Seattle area so we could meet somewhere like Exit 38, Marymoore Park or whatever to trade. I don't want to have to ship them. Plus its nice to see the gear before the swap. Let me know. cool.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

girls are good. and living with two is better. but my sister is the best...ahhh, i miss my little sister. (EDIT: and if any of fuks accuse me of you know with the little sis, I will personally kick your disgusting mind into next week...along with my army of darkness!)

well, now that you live here lets go to index. perhaps today?

Edited by bwrts