My old junk could be your new junk

Jake_Gano

I'm cleaning out my closet and found some old stuff I want to get rid of. PM soon (or email jgano2 at yahoo dot com) or the climbing gear goes on consignment at Hyperspud, and everything else gets hucked at the pawn shop. More gear (maybe) coming soon. Buyer pays shipping costs or picks up in Moscow/Pullman area and all prices OBO.

REI goretex jacket. Men's medium, blue. Has pit zips and a removable hood, three layer goretex. Four front pockets. This came to me second hand and I really don't need it, already have enough climbing shells. It has a few small paint marks and a small cut in one sleeve, so it's a little rought but it's a solid hardshell for cheap. $40

Old skool 5.10 spires. 11.5 (45) These are the old ones before they had the white stitching across the leather. I bought them four or five years ago in Colorado but ended upgrading to a higher end shoe before these had a lot of miles on them. The soles and leather are in good shape. Good if you have a buddy that want to get into rock climbing or you need an all day comfortable rock shoe. $40

Saris "bones" 3 bike rack. Grey. Has all the original straps. This rack is adaptable to fit about in trunk, hatchback, or SUV our there. I bought it, used to to haul my bike across the country, maybe used it three or four times around the area, then sold my car and bought a pickup. It's in new shape. They are about $150 dollars new. $80

Some speakers, ~18X8X8 box and 5 inch cones, sound ok not great, $25

Old computer monitor, small, $30, heavy so you'd probably have to pick them up locally.

I would consider trading anything above for:

Cams or slider nuts(any brand or size, as long as they are in great coniditon)

Lightweight bivy sack (in good condition)

Premium vintage vinyl (Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Cream, etc.)

Maybe a lightweight shell like a precip or the sweet one Cloudveil makes.

Rock on,

Jake

Edited by Jake_Gano

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic