Seeking Partner...

snowball

Hi you all!

I was up at Rainier last weekend when the sky was clear and the mountain was in perfect climbing condition... but my partner/girlfriend wasnt. Major bummer. We were planning to climb Fuhrer Finger. I have a totally free schedule the next 2 or 3 weeks and would like to hook up with another climber/team that wants a partner to climb something.

I am good with leading something upto/including grade 3. LR, Thermogenesis, or something else steep (up 50 degrees) would be my choices on the north side, but if you have something else/similar planned, that would be cool too.

I post a lot my pictures on Summitpost.com. Check out my pics on my SP member profile page (member name ClimbingSnow). Interested? Shoot me an email to my address on my CC.com profile page. Peace.

cry.gifyellowsleep.giffruit.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the next ten days free(6/5-6/15) and am interested in coming out if the weather cooperates. I've been on the mountain a few times, fair amount of experience, would be psyched to ski something too. Let me know. Cheers.

I've got the next ten days free(6/5-6/15) and am interested in coming out if the weather cooperates. I've been on the mountain a few times, fair amount of experience, would be psyched to ski something too. Let me know. Cheers.

CBC Welcome to CC.com. I am game for that! I would like to time my visit with a good weather window. Shoot me an email... You can find my address on my member profile page by clicking on my name SNOWBALL. thumbs_up.gif

Was on Rainier in May but the Avi danger was to high, had to bail. Have June 14-17 free. Am defininatley intersted. If those dates work out, shoot me an e-mail and we can set something up

I would be up for climbing if the weather looks good for those days... But have you checked the radar and pressure systems? It shows a giantic low pressure system moving into Washington this entire week. If next week's forecast shows a clearing for 3 consequtive days, i would be up for it...

Would you be up for Fuhrer Finger?

fruit.gif