solid ski wagon for sale

shapp

We baught a new car for an early x-mas present and are selling the old ski wagon. 1993 olds station wagon. Front wheel drive. Straight and well maintained body condition and interior is in very good condition too. This wagon is front wheel drive. 6 cyl motor climbs up the mountain with confidence. Good regular tires and good studded tires on extra snow wheels. Electric everything. Factor rack that will accept most ski racks. New life time alternator. Transmission was rebuilt 1 year ago and there is still 1 year left on the transferable warranty. Drivers airbag. There is about 140,000 miles on this car. To be honest, the odomoter stoped working years ago. Based on our driving habbits I am very confident in the mileage estimate. This car has been a daily commuter for years and is a solid runner. Mileage in traffic is about 25 to 26 and about 27 to 28 on highway driving. I would like to get $2,200 for this rig OBO. 425-353-7451 in evening or email at jshappart@meridianenv.com for Jason

THis rig is in everett, I also work in northseattle and you can see it there too.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic