Tent, Gloves, Invernos

rbw1966

Gearing up for that winter extravaganza? Well check out these deals from Honest Rob:

Bibler Bombshelter. Purchased in 1999, hasn't even been out of the stuff sack in over a year. One small tear in the floor was factory repaired and sealed. Comes in an earth-friendly green color that matches the Dana pack below. $400 or best offer.

Black Diamond lobster mitts (trigger finger mittens). These things are warm warm warm. Size large. $20 or best offer

Scarpa Invernos, size 11, used and exhibiting the normal scuffs and abrasions associated with volcano slogging. Comes complete with custom purple laces. $100 or best offer.

Dana Designs Arcflex Terraplane, size large. In fresh eco-friendly green color. No charge for the quarter-sized paint stain on the lid. Hasn't seen any use since my last Alaska trip. You can be the envy of all your sherpa friends for the low, low price of $100.

Will consider trades for AT gear. PM for details. Help me find a home for this stuff where it will actually see some use.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not structurally damaged in any way--they just show the signs of use associated with slogging through scree on the approach a few climbs. I can email you a pic if you arent in portland.

I wear a size 10.5 T2, the invernos are 11s and the shoes I am wearing right now are 10.5. I seem to be in a gray area right on the cusp of a size 11 and they fit me fine.

They do indeed come with the liners.