One Piece Suit for sale

JoJo

I have a Patagonia Ice Nine one-piece suit in Mango - size Medium. Never used (I'm a large). This is a remnant of my previous life as a sales rep and it's been sitting in a box since 1998. This was the last time Patagonia made a one-piece and these are now very hard to find, especially new. It is perfect for ice climbing and Alaska-style mountaineering.

The retail price was around $900 US (I think). Current Arc'teryx suits go for mid $800s. I'm offering this suit for $750 including shipping.

At the moment, I can't find my Patagonia catalog from the season (Fall 1997) but quickly, features include: internal suspenders (not like the external belts on "other" suits that get in the way of the harness); Bomb Bay zipper (read: through the crotch. Not like the half moon zippers on "other" suits. As Barry Blanchard once said, "What direction does the crack in your ass run?"); 3-way adjustable hood, built-in gaitors (that fit over any randonee ski boot or climbing double boot), scuff guards, full-side leg zips, full-pit zips, internal water bottle pocket, Y-joint sleeve, fully-taped, blah, blah, blah.

You can email me directly at joe (at)firstascentpress.com

Joe Josephson

email address edited by fern

Edited by fern

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic