Thurs-Fri ski partner needed

Crazy_Jeff

I have a real need to do an overnight ski tour trip tomorrow and Fri (Jul 1-2). I'd like to do something interesting that will take up two moderate days, like perhaps the Park Glacier on Baker. I'm open to suggestions for the route. I can do the driving, and I've got all the necessary stuff like rope, stove, beacon etc.

I'm leaving town for two weeks on Sat. I haven't done much lately. Please help me out, for the love of God, I can't go that much longer without climbing. PM sometime today if you want in.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How late you have to work? I could delay the start time and we could hit something shorter like maybe the roosevelt glacier? I can't find anyone to go with so far, so it's looking like a solo trip up Easton or some god forsaken cow path right now.

I'd be up for the adventure, however I'm saving up to get my own overnight equipment and more climbing gear. I'm tired borrowing equipment of others. I feel like a bum when I do. So If you want to do a cow path route tomorrow I'd be up for that.

Donnelly