Partner for Emmons late July early August

mainer

I'm looking to find a couple partners (no more than team of 4) to climb Emmons. I've climbed DC twice successfully and really don't care to do it again.

I'm female, alpine climbed in the west (CA, wyoming, oregon, WA) for years with my ex-BF .. and now need to find some new partners. I've got a new glacier rope also. Planning to do Adams 17-18 of July as a primer. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

mona

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been aiming for Emmons for some time, but haven't been able to rally enthusiasm from my local mates. Would love to join you. Tried the DC route two years ago but had to turn around with a sick ropemate. Any plans for bringing skis?

James

I've done Emmons twice within the last 2 weeks both times in 1 day. Skied down as well. I wouldn't mind doing it again, skis or no skis. Also would be interested in doing Adams as well. I consider myself to be in good shape and any company I have climbing is very well appreciated.

Donnelly