FS: Canopy/camping set up for Ford full size PU

Bronco

Got a canopy on my other truck and would like to sell this one. It is a 10 year old Gemtop made out of steel (pretty heavy), currently on a 1997 F-250 with the regular 8' bed. I belive the canopy will fit the older style F series also. Heavy duty and good looking with a recent black paint job. Side and front windows have sliders, rear window/door has lock and key. Roof rack for ladders or kyaks. Will include the tool box/camping bed built for the back of the truck. Pictures to follow.

$495 obo.

Send me a PM if you are interested, thanks.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

HI!

I sold the canopy but the foo' didn't want the storage box. Free if you want to pick it up, should work in most full size pickups. Otherwise it's going on a burnpile (yeehaw!) so let me know ASAP.

We also decided to sell our dining room set, it's a Duncan Phyphe (SP?) 1940's 4 chairs, table and buffet. I can email pictures and deliver in the Seattle are. We were asking $1,250 but I'll consider any offer so I don't have to rent a trailer this weekend.

Same story with a little "loveseat" and 2 matching wingback chairs, except we were asking $1,000.

Let me know if you want some pictures.