Smith 4/14-4/16

addie

My trip to Smith this previous weekend for Spring thing was interrupted by a business trip to Seattle so I'm hoping to find a few people who want to go up from Eugene or meet me there for a day or two of climbing.

I'm headed up Friday evening and would like to climb Saturday all day then head back in the late evening to Eugene. It would be cool to find a few people going up to save on gas but Im willing to meet you there too, I just want to climb.

I am on the tail end of recovery from a climbing accident where I broke my ankle so I'm climbing 5.10 max and under... anyone interested?

PS Hi, I'm new here.. Its nice to meet you blush.gifcool.gif

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My trip to Smith this previous weekend for Spring thing was interrupted by a business trip to Seattle so I'm hoping to find a few people who want to go up from Eugene or meet me there for a day or two of climbing.

I'm headed up Friday evening and would like to climb Saturday all day then head back in the late evening to Eugene. It would be cool to find a few people going up to save on gas but Im willing to meet you there too, I just want to climb.

I am on the tail end of recovery from a climbing accident where I broke my ankle so I'm climbing 5.10 max and under... anyone interested?

PS Hi, I'm new here.. Its nice to meet you blush.gifcool.gif

i would be there in a heart beet if I could fruit.giffruit.gif

wave.gif HI ADDIE you better come climb at smiff on the 22nd if you can cool.gifbigdrink.gif