King5 Evening Magazine coverage...

erden

Hi - please keep an eye on the King5's Evening Magazine program.

This Monday the 10th at 7:00 pm, Evening Magazine will have a story on Around-n-Over and my journey up to Denali to climb it with my friends in 2003. The same story should be rebroadcast in the Northwest Backroads program at a later date. I do not have the schedule for that.

My hope is to obtain a licensed copy of the story to include in our promotional DVD which is in the works as we speak. If possible, I will also try to provide the same as streaming media under our media coverage page. Then everyone else can see the same program.

Best,

Erden.

Showtimes

Synopsis

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! Big City Dick had such raw talent with his instruments. I guess after 2011 - cantfocus.gif - I can take on my plans of mastering a guitar... In the meantime, I want to go see the show on Dick later this month at the Egyptian.

As for the spot about Around-n-Over, the Evening Magazine team captured footage in the classroom, while rowing, cycling, training, and in interviews, not to mention the stills. With all that, they probably had a good three hours worth of material. I was wondering how they were going to distill them into the short 4-5 minutes. They even added footage of Göran to the final cut!

I was happy with the professinal work that they did, and grateful. I think the piece conveyed the message well with the least amount of words. A lot more could be said, but I would not add anything to the work that they did...

Thank you for your post, Klenke.

Erden.

For as short as teh piece was, they jammed a lot of info in there and did a good job of portraying you as a man on a mission, rather than some crazed lunatic with a pipe dream. Good exposure to the masses, even if it was breif. Best of luck as A-n-O continues on it's next leg of the journey! wave.gif