WTB - Whitewater Paddle

JayB

Lost my paddle on the class quattro rapid below the dam on the Elwha today and am looking for a replacment.

If you've got a 195-205cm fiberglass or composite shaft whitewater, right-hand control paddle gathering dust in your garage I am interested. Also feel free to post links to anyplace with good deals on paddling equipment if you know of any.

My price range is $100 or below for a used paddle or $175 or below for a new paddle, but these ranges are flexible depending on the brand and condition/.

Many thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay, I have a Lightning 200cm right 45 deg spare I could sell you for $50. It is light, strong, and has served me well. Can exchange at the river, rock, or in Seattle.

Also check out boatertalk.com. That is the best resource for used paddling gear I have ever found, and there is also a lost/found section. I have bought and sold many a boat through BT. Lots of WA paddlers read that site. Better to lose your paddle than your boat, though.

cry.gif