Göran Kropp estate - - items for sale...

erden

Items listed below are on sale by Gerard Kropp, the estate administrator for Göran.

Four items are at Second Ascent on consignment:

*** x-Country racing bicycle:

a very light weight aluminum frame cross country racing bike with titanium spokes, and very light fork and suspension system. A good set up made by Crescent a European brand on sale for $1,000.

*** Two person portaledge:

one with a fly, it is in new condition, practically unused. Auguille is the maker, on sale for $399.

*** Two haul bags:

also made by Auguille, one large, one medium size (I think with shoulder straps), priced for $99 and $79 respectively.

For these three items, please have people contact Second Ascent directly: http://www.secondascent.com, 206-545-8810.

I have in my possession

*** a dry suit,

*** a neoprene wet suit and

*** a Mountain Hardware Space Station Tent.

The tent is a monster that sells for $4,500 new, and it has been used only modestly. There is some dirt on the skirt where it makes contact with the ground and the rest is in pristine condition. See: Tent on MH Site. Your price $3,000, plus shipping.

As for the suits, I do not have them in front of me right now. They are Helly Hansen, unused and the size should be either medium or large. Trying to contact H/H for the MSRP and to set a price for these. I will post a follow up to this thread.

PM me please if you are interested in any of these items...

Thanks,

Erden.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the Space Station Tent. Anyone have $3,000 I can borrow? I promise to pay it back when i get a job. I've only been unemployed for 5 1/2 years and will have a job one day....

Man, what a sweet base camp setup that would be!!

rockband.gif