FS: Fischer Randonee Skis & EasyGo bindings

schnitzem

I have a brand new pair of Fischer Alpine Tour Lite Randonnee Skis - 188 cm with Silvretta 500 EasyGo Bindings (6-10 boot size) that I would like to sell for $350. I will also throw in some well used BD skins with the deal.

Email me at shawnhinz@yahoo.com

Description of the skis:

The Fischer Hitrax has an ultra-lightweight AirCore construction and plenty of side cut to give a lightweight touring ski that performs well with free-ride style floatation in deep snow. Its big sidecut will carve in softer snows, even at higher speeds, and its soft flex (and big dimensions) will float over most anything. This ski is perfect for powder hounding, mountain cruising, or for those who want a more forgiving ski for all mountain performance.

Description of bindings:

The 500 is the most versatile AT Binding available on the market today. Its unique toe/heel bail combination make it compatible with virtually any boot-AT, alpine, tele, mountaineering, be it leather or plastic. Bomb-proof design and construction have made it a favorite of ice climbers and mountaineers for years.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic