Challenger in a day

JoshK

I agree with ehmmic completely. Regardless of whether it is/was intended as chestbeating, it's very cool to hear trip reports where people pushed themselves beyond the norm. Without hearing about trips where people push the envelope, it's harder to push yourself and it's harder for the sport and technique to evolve and grow.

Personally, my favorite trips and trip reports to read are like "Challenger in a Day" or "Logan in a Day". I can think of a few trips similar to this I did in the last couple of years that were done because I read something on cc.com that inspired me to do it. Keep on writing boys and girls, it's cool sh*t! cool.gif

BTW - Challenger in a day is doable, but I'd probably do it as Challenger and Whatcom in a day via Whatcom Pass. I haven't been via Perfect Pass, but the river fording, bushwacking and scrambling the impasse seems like it would take too much time. The trail is a cruise up to Whatcom Pass....

Tod

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic