• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
daler

Found gear on shriek of the sheep

I found a face shield to the Grivel helmet (i think its the Grivel) on sunday. It was in the gully about halfway up to the climb.

Send me a message if its yours.

Dale

I had a note from Loren (CascadeClimber), he said they climbed there Saturday. Might be worth checking out. CascadeClimber@aol.com, I think.

[This message has been edited by Lyle Knight (edited 02-13-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Lyle Knight (edited 02-13-2001).]

I was actually on Night N Gale. We talked to the Sheep Party after crossing the river, but didn't get any names or see them again. Their car was still at the gravel pit when we left.

-CC

One of the Shriek guys was tall, had dark hair, a pony tail, and has some kind of dorky glasses. The crossed the river at thesame time as us CC and I.

By the way Dale how was Shriek? It looked good.

Shriek was great. Better position than Night and Gale and little harder. 1st pitch grade 3- 2nd grade 4- 3rd grade 5. A must do in Lillooet.

Dale

Thanks Dale for picking up my visor.

This demonstrate that the visor locking mechanism is not the best around...

...and that we were rushing down.

SoS is a great route, and the fording is much easier than Drury Falls! (no boat required).