Rainier around Labor day 2023

Hello,

Looking for partner(s) for Rainier around labor day 2023.  I have a total of 3 glaciated summits (Europe:  Monch near Eiger, Gran Paradiso Italy, Weissmies switzerland).  And rock climbing wise: in Aiguilles Rouges and Les Marbrees near Dent du Geant near Chamonix.  Could n t do Mont blanc this year due to weather so did Grand Paradiso and Weismies.  Monch was 2021.

I have my own gear except for harness and rope which I could get.

Living near Philly so I would have to meet people at the time of the climb.

Thanks
Laurent Vesier

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, I now have two partners for August 30-31.  August 30 to hike to Camp Muir, and August 31 to make a summit attempt starting around midnight.  It will be a full moon-hopefully the skies will be clear.  I have summitted Adams(mostly snow), St Helens(all snow), Thielsen, Colchuck(small glacier), Dragontail, Whitney(mostly snow)and 2 attempts on Mt. Hood.  For high-altitude experience, but I have also summited 27 14,000-foot peaks.  My partner has summited a couple glaciated peaks over 17,000 feet in China.  My other partner has climbed Mount Baker and Shasta and a number of other peaks in the Cascades with glaciers. Daniel Battin 

Edited by Climber46
update

• 2 weeks later...